The Ad-Loop Breakdown
There are 4 parts to ad-loop keyrings:
- The Ribbon – Available in white, bright yellow or fluro orange, see below for more info.
- The Trim – Available in all pantone colours listed further down the page.
- The End cap – Also available in the pantone references listed below.
- Print Area/s – Can be printed in up to 4 colours in any pantone colour.
Adloop Keyfob Ribbon Colours:
Depending on whats being printed you may think of changing the ribbon colour.
Choose colours to match your business promotion:
Choose any colours you like for your trim, text colour and end caps at no extra charge!
Order Loop Fobs in 3 simple steps:
2) Click the large pink button that says “Enquire Now”. Fill in the form and attach any ideas, artwork or text you have. We’ll put together free visual samples for you until you’re 100% happy (you can also email us at email@example.com if you prefer.
3) Once the artworks approved by email we’ll send you an invoice. You can click the email link to pay online or call to pay over the phone. You also have the option to use Paypal, bank transfer or cheque – we’ll confirm a scheduled dispatch date within 24 hours – normal lead-times are around 10 working days!
Q. Can I get a mix of colours – say 250 ad loops with blue end caps and 250 with red end caps?
A. Not a problem but each design change costs £15 (the example above would count as 1 design change).
Q. I’d like the ribbon colour to be blue / red / green / black – is this possible?
A. We often ‘reverse’ print onto a white ribbon – this means we’ll leave your text / design the ribbon colour (white) and print everywhere else on the ribbon in the colour of your choice.